Thursday, March 9, 2017

More Star Wars

While I had the Star Wars theme paper out, I went ahead and made another card. This time using the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches
And for once, I actually followed the sketch exactly. Well, I did add 3 extra stars.
The DP is 2 sided. The one side shown at the bottom has Star Wars printed on it. The other side which I used on the card has faint blueprints and words about the different star ships. Here is a closer look. Maybe if you click on the pictures for a close up, you can see that detail.
Stars and background of silver glimmer paper give it some bling. The sentiment I did on the computer. I Googled Star Wars Quotes and found this one. It is actually from Darth Vader but I took it out of context for this occasion.

3 comments:

  1. Another of your cards that I just love! This would be a great anniversary card from one spouse to another. The silver glimmer paper adds a nice bit of glitz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Star Wars paper! And I love the custom-made sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, my boys would be in heaven with this DSP! Wonderful card. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete