Thursday, March 23, 2017

For the Boys

I think it is kind of hard to do teenage boy cards. I was excited to find this image when I was searching the internet for guitar images.
It was already colored, so a matter of copy, resize and print. I did the sentiment on the computer. The papers are from SU Cherry on Top paper stack. Coordinated punched stars complete the card.
I rotated the sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches
While working with the image, I decided to print out 2 And my twofer:
Papers are from the same SU paper stack. So here are 2 cards for the boys for Send A Smile 4 Kids Collection

5 comments:

  1. These are both wonderful!! I agree that teen boy cards are hard, but you did a great job!
    Thanks for playing along at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
    Debbie
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you, Donna, teenage boy cards are HARD! Your two cards are perfect, though. That's a great image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You found a perfect image for a teenage boy, Donna, and both your designs are terrific! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha! So stinkin' cute! I love them. Of course we as mothers and grandmothers and aunts would be yelling at those boys to not play guitar while skateboarding - but sooo cute! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job on creating two amazing teen age boy cards. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete