Sunday, March 5, 2017

Chickies

Here is a fun card for Send A Smile 4 Kids "Spring Colors for Kids"
The chickie stamp has lost its label. so I don't know who makes it. I stamped the bottom chick on the card stock. The other 2 I stamped on scraps and cut them out to stack up. They are colored with Prismacolor pencils. A couple of small google eyes on the bottom chick shows him perplexed about "what in the world is on my head",The side strip of DP is from SU's Cherry on Top paper stack. I did the words on the computer and just cut them our and backed with some orange.
Inside, I did another computer generated message.
The inspiration for this card came from a picture on Pinterest and a card in my home Hallmark program.

4 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card. You did a fun job with these chickies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card! Love your sentiment and the addition of those googly eyes. Some child is going to love this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh those little chicks are cute, and I love the outside/inside sentiments too! You asked about my Elmo card in a comment. I bought the "Hello Elmo" stamp by Stampendous from the now-closed online store called "addictedtorubberstamps.com." It was designed in 2004 and has long been retired, but you may find it on Ebay or elsewhere if you search for it. You may even contact Stampendous to see if it's available anywhere. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Donna - This card is absolutely adorable. Love the little chickes and the inside sentiment, too. Thanks for your inspiration.

    ReplyDelete