Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Butterfly Birthday

My second card today.  I had company over the weekend and didn't get any craft time so am making up for it today. I surfed my blog reading list for the new challenges. This one is using Tuesday Morning Sketches
All the supplies are from Stampin" Up! I love the pretty designs from the So Succulent series plus the green sparkle paper from the Sale-A-Bration book. Inside I did a computer sentiment and added another die cut butterfly.
Also entering this at Just Us Girls with this beautiful photo
And Tuesday Throwdown "Sparkles"

5 comments:

  1. Your die-cut butterflies are so pretty! I love the sparkly circle behind the larger one, too. It really provides a nice focus. Great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!! I love your butterflies!!
    Thanks for playing along at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
    Debbie
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty inspired card -great use of pattern. Thanks for joining in at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Donna, I love how you used the new products on this card! So, so pretty! I'm giving away a brand new Stampin' Up double stamp set to help promote my blog. Not many entries and it would be great if you could pop in and enter the random drawing. Ends on Friday. thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card - I really like that delicate butterfly. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete