Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Swirly Snowman

I have been wanting to try this since I saw it on Pinterest a few weeks ago. I finally received the SU set Swirly Bird. I made pumpkins last week. here
So this week, I tried the snowman
I was using a plaid paper from SU and turned it over to apply tape and discovered this soft blue with white dots.  Perfect for snowman background. I used the falling snow impression plate and rubbed across the surface with white StazOn. To add some sparkle, I put a border of silver glitter paper on the left side.The sentiment is from SU's Peaceful Pines. It is a little labor intensive but this may just have to be my family card this year. I love it!
Entering at Tuesday Throwdown challenge to add a border.
Here is the original from Pinterest. Really pretty in the red. See it at Stamping Serenity Blog

2 comments:

  1. I knew those dies would make a great snowman! Super cute card, Donna. Love the sparkle you added, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna, this is a wonderful card! I can almost hear the crunching of the snow when I look at it. Thanks so much for the shoutout too :)

    ReplyDelete