Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Hog Wild

I have been doing a scrapbook of our recent trip photos on 12x12 pages. Going back to making a card seems so tiny. I used this sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches


and came up with this card
It is a bit of a stretch but I do have the 5 background images--4 pigs and a tag. I did move the sentiment to the bottom so it would not cover the pigs.  This designer paper was given to me by a friend who made a great find at a yard sale. A whole box of 8x8 sheets for $2.00. So happy she is the sharing type of friend.
The party hats were stamped on a white scrap, colored with star gel pens and fussy cut.  The tag is from Newton's Nook and tied on with gold metallic thread. The lower sentiment is from SU.
And I try to add extra interest inside so I fussy cut one of the pigs and glued it next to the sentiment
This is anything goes week at Tuesday Throwdown so I am linking up there also.

5 comments:

  1. This card is so much fun! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that sentiment, and it coordinates perfectly with your DSP. The little party hats were such a great addition, too. Fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha, ha now piggys with birthday hats Donna - something tells me they will be the most unique images used on this challenge!! So fun!! Thanks so much for joining us over at Tuesday Morning Sketches this week!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute!! I love the pig DP! Wow! Those hats are tiny to fussy cut! Great job!
    Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
    Debbie
    Tuesday Morning Ssketches
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are cute party hats. Awful tiny for fussy cutting. Great job. Love your card. Thanks for sharing this with us at Tuesday Throwdown Challenge. Good luck. Debi TT DT

    ReplyDelete