Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Two cards One sketch

We have friends moving away in September after their baby is born early next month. Talk about stress!!
We are having a going away party and baby shower. So I used the Tuesday Morning Sketches design to make both cards.

The house is a stamp from The Angel Company colored with pencils. The "grass" paper and scalloped border are scraps. I sponged sky blue on the top half of the card and stamped the sentiment, also from TAC, onto a punched cloud.
They do not know the sex of the baby. So I used all the pastel colors here. The duck is a die cut purchased at a trade show several years ago. I used punches for the circles and then glued the duck onto the circle stack. I took the negative of the blue scallop punched strip to make a bit of "water" under the duck. The polka dot DPs are from Bo Bunny. The sentiment is SU and colored in alternate pink and blue.
Here is the sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches

3 comments:

  1. Cute cards! I especially love that sweet baby card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both sweet! I'm sure they will be a blessing to your friends!!
    Thanks for playing along with Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man, that's a lot going on at once! Lovely cards for both occasions, Donna - I especially love the duck in the water :) Thanks for coming to play with us at TMS this week!

    ReplyDelete