Thursday, July 24, 2014

Make a Wish

I have a clean and graphic card for The Card Concept challenge using aqua, lime, and white. Following this sketch from Pals Paper Arts made this card come together very quickly.
07-24
Here is my version
I cute squares from lime and aqua from my scrap bin. The sentiment is SU's Perfect Pennants set stamped in Lucky Limeade on a scrap of white.. The old, old, cupcake image was stamped on scrap white, colored with an  aqua colored pencil and fussy cut. I added "sprinkles" to the icing with different colored star gel pens and then covered it with clear glitter glue. Crystal effects to the cherry adds some shine.

8 comments:

  1. What a great idea for sprinkles! Very cute card. I love the aqua/lime green color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the clean layout and the way you've made your sprinkles! So glad you joined us at the Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling cupcakes on lime paper, Donna! Love all the sprinkles and sparkles! Thanks for playing with us this week at Pals Paper Arts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute cute card! Love those little cupcakes and your fabulous design! So glad you joined us at The Card Concept! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful little cupcakes....especially the sprinkles! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Pals Paper Arts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card, Donna! I'd wish for cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your use of the white space. It really makes your cupcakes pop.

    ReplyDelete