Thursday, July 17, 2014

Hugs

I just love grey and yellow together. It seems so sweet and cheerful.
And I really like  the versatility of the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches this week. I am going to keep this one on file for use again.
A friend is going through a difficult time right now and I just wanted to send a card to give her a boost.
The grey polka dot paper is actually from a shopping bag. I love when I can reuse normally thrown away items. The 2 banners are Bo Bunny scraps. I colored a flower stamp from SU with green and gold Tombow water color markers and stamped it on a punched scallop circle. They don't show in the picture but I put a tiny pearl at the center of each yellow flower.The "hugs for you" is an old stamp from The Angel Company. 
Here is the sketch I followed:



3 comments:

  1. Love this card, Donna. I love yellow and gray, too. I really like the stamp you used on the scalloped circle. Those flowers/leaves are so dainty and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these colors together.....such a,sweet card! Thanks for,joining us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card Donna! I love grey and yellow together as well! This card will definitely cheer your friend up! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete