Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Retrosketches

I am playing today with Retrosketches challenge. I was straightening my desk and found some sheets of stationary that I have had who knows how long. I don't even remember it. Anyway, I thought, "Oh wouldn't that be cool background paper for a card." I used the back side of the paper. The other side is a more subtle print but has lines for writing. So here it is:
The dragonfly is double stamped in a neon green and sky blue, made possible by that handy Stamp-a-ma-jig--love that tool. I was able to get a set of 6 cards from my 3 sheets of stationary. Card making has given me a whole new eye for inspiration. You never know where you will find it.

2 comments:

  1. Donna, that paper is so beautiful! LOVE dragonflies, too! Thank you so much for joining us at RetroSketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! So bright and beautiful! Thanks for playing along with us at RetroSketches. :)

    ReplyDelete