Thursday, November 18, 2010

buttons & bows

Tuesday throwdown challenge this week is all about buttons and bows. I love using buttons and bows, so I have 2 cards this week


The first one is Christmas. I used Inkadinkadoo swirly tree with Ink Dot green ink. That is matted to a piece of gold wrapping paper. Season's Greetings I have had so long, I don't remember its source. It is stamped in the same green. Inside, I used the corner of the tree stamp to accent the top corner of the sentiment.

The next one is an everyday encouragement card. The base is Bazill light yellow. The DP has lots of glitter on the flowers. A CB strip IP was used on the blue. A Fiskar scallop punch was used on the lavender strip. The yellow buttons on the flower centers has clear glitter glue on top. The blessings is part of a TAC tag tidbit stamp. It is stamped in black and highlighted with clear star gel pen. I added lavender dots to the oval with purple star gel pen. Inside sentiment on this one is from TAC: "Hoping your day... is full of blessings"





Thanks for stopping by. Let me know how you like my cards.

1 comment:

  1. Adorable cards! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown!

    Lauren

    ReplyDelete