Saturday, March 13, 2010

This is for Bridgette's color combo challenge of yellow, blue, grey, and white. It is or white cardstock. The sun/cloud stamp is from TAC. It is hard to tell from the picture but the cloud is colored with light blue pencil and then silver ink brushed over it with a q-tip. The sun is with yellow colored pencis and accented with the gold star jelly roll pen. The bottom "bubbles" are stamped with a Studio G stamp and blue ink. The happy birthday square is a clear stamp from the dollar bin at JoAnn's. The ducks and butterfly are stickers. The inside of this card says "Hope your birthday is 'just ducky." It is for my granddaughter's 3rd birthday.

1 comment:

  1. Now how sweet is that?! I love it and I am sure your sweet granddaughter will love it, too! I am so glad you are participating in the motivationals! It's so fun! And I am saving the Speckle stamp for you for Monday!
    Angel Hugs,
    Bridgett

    ReplyDelete