Saturday, September 5, 2026

Halloween for Kids

Bring your coffee, I have a long post with a fun gallery of Halloween cards to share. I love making fun non scary Halloween cards for kids. So when Send A Smile 4 Kids asked me to be a guest designer for September, I was thrilled. This month's theme is fall/Halloween cards.

 Number 1 is a fun fold called diamond flap CASed from a post on Paper Panacea. Cheryl makes super fun fold cards. If you go to Cheryl's blog, she gives you a link to make this card.

I was able to use a bunch of my Halloween paper scraps for this one. The ghost and spider are stickers. The tiny boo is an old stamp from SU.


It opens like this


Number 2 is called dutch door fold. The witch is a retired SU stamp.


It opens like this


#3. Another fun fold with scrap papers and a ghost sticker.


It opens by pulling up on the boo section. You can either decorate the inside or leave it blank as I did because SAS4K hospital personnel wants space to write their own words. The pumpkin is a holograph sticker.


And last but not least is a bright colorful one. This is just a standard A2 card.


Again, a ghost sticker. The pumpkins are an old wooden stamp. They were colored and then fussy cut. The bat is from SU, again stamped and fussy cut. The B is die cut from black glitter paper. The swirl E/F is by Sizzix.

I hope these cards will bring a lot of cheer to  hospitalized children.









 

























2 comments:

  1. Hi Donna! ALL of these cards are adorable and I know your SAS4Kids shippers are going to love putting them in their fall/Halloween boxes. Thanks again for joining us as a Guest Designer this month. We appreciate you... and all you do for us at SAS4Kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my goodness, I'm blown away by all your fabulous Halloween cards! Love every one of those funfolds, and I know the kids will love them, too. You really rocked this guest designer spot! Thanks for the shout-out, too.

    ReplyDelete