Tuesday, August 11, 2026

Blue Skies

 Cardz 4 Galz theme for the current challenge is "Blue Skies"

I found this 49 and Market paper for 1/2 price at a local craft shop. The soft blue reminds me of a muted sky color.


I dressed up the muted color with some shine--blue glitter strip, silver rub ons, and silver ribbon under the sentiment. I added 3 tiny butterfly gems.

Details: card base is SU Cloud Cover. The sentiment is retired SU stamped with Hydrangea Hue. The butterflies are SU. The silver rub-ons and ribbon were in the stash with no labels.

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty paper and I like how you dressed it with your additions. Lovely card. Thanks for sharing at cardz4galz, Johanna DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful paper, and you made it even prettier with the glitter and shine! It's really hard to resist buying pretty paper when it's on sale, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete