Saturday, January 16, 2021

Magical Princess

If I had the magic, I would be transporting myself to a tropical island. It is cold and snowing here--not sticking to the roads yet. Since I am not magic, (nor a princess), I created a little magic in my craft room.


 It isn't a tropical island but a winter paradise. The snow hills were die cut with SU Quite Curvy die and lightly sponged with 2 colors of blue. The background is from a boxed set of cards from The Paper Studio. The set was called Stargazer and the fronts had constellations on them. I cut off the back to use for the front of my card. It is on SU Tempting Turquoise (retired) card stock. The princess and castle are from My Favorite Things, colored with Prismacolor pencils and then die cut. The shooting star and sentiment are from an unbranded set.

Entering in Just Us Girls Color Week 567: 3 Shades of Blue. In addition to the Tempting Turquoise, I used Balmy Blue and Bermuda Bay. Then there is the navy blue in the background.




2 comments:

  1. Awww, that's such a sweet little scene. Your little princess reminds me of Anna in "Frozen." A little girl would love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super cute card! Love the princess. Thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls this week.

    ReplyDelete