Sunday, January 24, 2021

Cheerful Get Well

Wow, I am using a lot of get well cards this winter. 

I just received the Many Mates Bundle from Stampin' UP!. and used it for this get well greeting. I am having fun playing with the medallions backgrounds. They really dress up a card.



I added a Daffodil Delight mat to an Old Olive Card base. Then the medallion cover. The banner is a strip from Paper Blooms DSP, free in Sale-A-Bration catalog. Anchoring the banner are 2 strips of diamond die cuts also in the medallion set cut from a scrap of Old Olive.  

The sentiment is from the Many Mates set. The label cut from a scrap of white is also SU but I can't tell you which set. I have taken a bunch of SU labels and put them together in one case so I don't have to search through a bunch of stamps to find the right label. 

I had a whole sheet of birds left from last year's Bird Ballard DSP. I used the Scan N Cut to cut them out. So handy to have one ready when it is needed for a little accent. A few yellow sequins bring in some bling.

I rotated and used the sketch from The Paper Players


Also submitting to Pixie's Crafty Workshop snippet challenge #395.
Also sharing  to Darnell's NBUS blog.


5 comments:

  1. What a pretty card, Donna! I love Daffodil Delight paired with Old Olive. The bird and the sequins are the perfect accents. Thank you so much for playing with The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your mix of florals and geometric shapes! It's fun to see them so complementary to each other! Thanks for sharing at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many great embellishments on your pretty card! I love that medallion background die-cut. You're right in that it really dresses up a card. It's a neutral design, so it can really be used on any type of card, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for playing along with my sketch challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely card Donna! I do love the background die you used - very versatile.

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete