Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Let It Snow

 Even though I am not too wild about being out in snow, I do love snowmen. The are just so adorable and make me smile.


This little guy is from a Recollections set that I picked up on sale at Michael's last year. The sentiment is in the same set. I stamped it on a scrap and fussy cut around it. The square vellum doily is from SU. Snowflake punch is from Martha Stewart. I added clear glitter glue to the snowflake to make it sparkle. The little snowflakes are from SU. I used Hampton Arts white pigment ink to stamp them all around.The shiny strip of paper is from the stash, as well as the snowflakes washi tape.

I used the sketch at Tuesday Morning Sketches

Also posting at Tuesday Throwdown challenge #465 Anything Goes
And playing for that great prize of sentiment stickers. at Pixie's Crafty Workshop


8 comments:

  1. Oh how cute this little guy is Donna! A lovely card.

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so cute and I'm with you, I'm not crazy about being out in the snow. I like that pretty doily he's on. Thanks for the comment on my card today - I got that sticker sheet when we were all in Nashville together for lunch. I'm so happy you could join us. How the time flies and now Papertrix is closed. What a shame.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the sketch, Donna! This snowman is adorable; no one could keep from smiling at him! I hope you're keeping well! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely take on the sketch with that adorable snowman.
    Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that your pudgy little snowman is sitting on your washi tape. He's so stinkin' cute. Love the whole card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Donna this absolutely adorable! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute card!! I love snowmen, but I also love snow! Fall's not even really here and Ipm wishing for the white stuff! :)
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job incorporating the sketch elements into your card. The snowman is darling! So glad you joined us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete