Friday, August 7, 2020

Truckin' Along

For the sketch at  Tuesday Morning Sketches I used the SU truck again. When you have a stamp set out, do you make more than one card with it? I have a very small craft space so I need to keep things in their place. I tend to make 2 or more cards with the same images or sentiments that I have out before I put it away.
I am continuing with the masculine cards for Jill's charity. No sentiments on front because they get a non-English message inside and so nor want anything English on the front.
I used 2 scraps of patterned paper from SU. I stamped the truck and dogs (can you see them riding in back?), colored it all with SU blends, fussy cut it and mounted it with foam tape.
I know the truck is a little more centered than the sketch, but at this speeddo you think it will get over there to the side eventually. Since I used scraps of patterned paper, also submitting at Shopping Our Stash
Her is TMS inspiration sketch.

4 comments:

  1. Yay, you, for using up some of your scraps! Another cute masculine card. I often try to make a couple of cards when I have supplies out. It really depends on how complicated the card is, though. When I'm making some of the more complicated interactive cards, I sometimes make just one. But I occasionally make the card "parts" and put it together at a later date.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card with the fab truck. Love your pretty papers.
    Thanks for joining Tuesday Morning Sketches.
    xxx Margreet DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun card! I love the truck!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Donna, this is so cute! Love the colors, too. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete