Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Riding the Seas

I love sitting at the beach watching sailboats. They are so beautiful and peaceful.
I used a combo of SU papers: pool party, mint macron, bermuda bay for this Clean and Simple card. The sailboat and waves are from Swirly Bird set (retired). I hand drew the sea gulls. The shells are old unbranded stamps, colored and fussy cut. A sentiment just didn't seem to fit so I left the front blank and will use it for a generic note card.
For


Tuesday Throwdown: Anything Goes
and The Card Concept


10 comments:

  1. Great card Donna !
    Groeten Ineke

    ReplyDelete
  2. a clever take on the sketch...such a fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute little patriotic sailboat! Thanks for playing along at The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your take on our sketch Donna very creative! Thank you so much for creating with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your peaceful scene. I'm in Washington State right now and it was a beautiful day. Wish I could have been out on the water in that sailboat!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great take on the sketch Donna! Love your waves with the sailboat.
    Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.
    xxx Margreet DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Donna this is an awesome nautical card. Just love the waves which are so peaceful on your gorgeous card. hanks for joining the Tuesday Morning Sketches, Lisa Lynn DT.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I love that wave die! So very cool and so very effective on this card. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful Donna! Love that you included the shells. They just seem perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun clean and simple card- my favourite style to create in! Thanks for playing along with us at The Card Concept.

    ReplyDelete