Sunday, April 5, 2020

Pile of Eggs

I thought I was done with Easter cards but with the recent isolation going on I decided I would send some to the nursing home residents and the older ladies from the church--who am I kidding, I am one of those older ladies who is confined to home.
So here is one for The Library Challenge #56 titled Egg Drop. Here is the book cover.

I am not familiar with this book but here is my card with all the eggs "dropped" into the corner. Amazing, none of them broke.

The eggs are fussy cut from patterned paper--just a scrap so I don't know who made it. I inked the circle at the top with colors to mimic the eggs. The bunny is salvaged from an Easter card I received a few years ago. The EF is from Cuttlebug. Looks a bit like eggs dropping from the sky? I cut a scrap of green with grass making shears from SU. The sentiment is also from SU.

2 comments:

  1. Your card made me think of the days when my grands loved to come and color Easter eggs with me. What a mess we'd all make! I love your pile of multi-colored eggs, and how kind of you to bring a little cheer to others with your Easter cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the colour and texture on this lovely card and your comment about the older ladies made me smile. Thanks for joining The Library.

    ReplyDelete