Thursday, February 13, 2020

Early Easter

In response to more cold gloomy days, I made an Easter Card. I know it is only mid-February but I am so ready for sunny spring days.

The stripe papers are from a Ms. Sparkle & Co. paper pack. The bunny from a NBUS set from SU, Welcome Easter. I stamped the bunny and fussy cut it so I could put him trying to climb out of the Easter egg. I made the egg by die cutting an oval and then cut it in half with pinking shears. The grass was made with SU shears. The sentiment is from Unity Co. Tied it all together with some twine and accented with tiny pearls.

I used the sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches


3 comments:

  1. I know what you mean by yearning for warm, sunny days. I am, too!! Your Easter card is so bright and sunny, I can almost feel the warmth. That was such a cute idea to position your bunny climbing out of the egg.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I like the stripes and chevron!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  3. Donna that is adorable with that bunny busting out of the egg. I'm with you on trying to get out of these COLD days. Great bright cheery colors. Thanks for joining in the Tuesday Morning Sketches, Lisa Lynn DT.

    ReplyDelete