Wednesday, January 15, 2020

For the Gamers

 My Favorite Things has the coolest dies and stamps for the video gamers in your life. See it here. It is out of stock right now but you can get on a notification list.
This is for a 15 year old boy. I know he is going to be so impressed I could make this. The card base is Lemon Lime Twist from SU. The black zig-zag is washi tape. The gamer die comes in 2 sizes (this is the smaller one) plus dies to cut out all the control buttons. I cut the buttons in all the primary colors so I would have a variety to put on the controller. And now I have a bunch left over for the next time I use this theme.
Entering in the sketch challenge at Tuesday Morning Sketches

3 comments:

  1. Your card is epic!! I'll have to look into this die set... my son is a gamer. So cool!!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a perfect card for a young gamer. The sentiment is also right in keeping with the gaming theme. You did an epic job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super fun card for a gamer! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete