Thursday, October 17, 2019

Snowflalkes

When I first saw the picture of Cas(E) this Sketch! challenge, I immediately thought of the large snowflake impression folder from SU.


Then as I read on, I saw that Darnell had the same idea. Great minds think alike! LOL!
Here is my version of the large snowflake:

I recently saw on Pinterest about double impression. I tried it here. First I used the falling snow folder  from SU. (you probably have to click on the picture to really see that. Then I used the large snowflake folder--also SU. The sentiment is by Neat and Tangled, stamped with Versamark and embossed with silver. I added some punched (Martha Stewart) snowflakes from some white glitter paper by SU.

2 comments:

  1. That snowflake EF is so pretty. It's a nice size, too. It makes a stunning card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea of double-embossing and think it looks great, Donna! Someone is always thinking of new fun things for us to try so this hobby never gets boring! Your snowflake take on the sketch is awesome! Hugs, Darnell GD

    ReplyDelete