Friday, September 13, 2019

Gift Card Box

I was so inspired by Julie's treat box I just had to case it.
Here is Julie's box. She has a video and a template on her blog. Very easy to make.
I did a practice one and decided I wanted to put a gift card in mine so had to make another one an inch longer than hers.
So mine is 6 x 6 1/2 and the bottom score line is at 5 1/4. I used a floral double sided paper because it is heavier and holds shape better than the single sided printed papers. I decorated with a white ribbon belly band and attached a gold mini doily and a birthday sentiment.

2 comments:

  1. I love your version, Donna! Honored to inspire you and what a great idea for a gift card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love making gift boxes. Yours is so pretty, Donna. I especially like the little doily.

    ReplyDelete