Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Sympathy Card

My neighbor recently gifted me with a complete scrapbook kit by Anna Griffin. I am pretty sure she purchased it on HSN or QVC. It comes with premade pages as well as a pack of coordinating papers.
They are the prettiest floral patterns and I think this one is perfect for soft, subtle sympathy cards.
 SU vanilla card base, die cut from Wonderful Romance set, SU sentiment stamped in Crumb Cake, 2 strips of vanilla voile ribbon, probably from Michael's, and pearls in the 3 flower centers. Quick and simple but so elegant.
Sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card , stylisch !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card, Donna! That really is pretty DSP. I'm a follower of Anna Griffin's blog, but I've yet to purchase any of her items. So nice that your neighbor gave you that kit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sympathy cards are never easy, but this is beautiful!!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was a very nice gift! Your card is beautiful. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete