Thursday, May 16, 2019

Cute Boots

Some areas of the United States are having lots of rain and you all probably need some cute boots.
The front of this card has a flap overlay. I had to hold it down as it tends to pop up.
The front flap has an adorable chickie with his yellow rain slicker and bright pink umbrella. colored with SU Blender Pens. The raindrops are glittery stickers. The sentiment is done on the computer. The DP is from a paper pad by Ms. Sparkle & Co. purchased at JoAnn's. I added a backing to the front flap so the coloring wouldn't show.
Under the front flap is a precolored digi from Wink Wink Ink, again with sentiment done on the computer. I added glossy accents to the boots for a shiny look.


 Inside is another computer generated sentiment and a row of chickie feet (also DeNami) stomping across the bottom.
After printing out the digi, I am going, What? I thought those boots were yellow. I think I probably need a new color ink cartridge. They turned out pink which are cute too. I just needed to change the original color scheme.

I've used the sketch from CAS(E) this Sketch

1 comment:

  1. Super cute card! If you hadn't told us the boots were supposed to be yellow, we would never have known! They're definitely cute as is. I like the little card on the front. I always forget about using cute ideas like that, so thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete