Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Dandelions

If your are experiencing Spring in your area, I bet you also have dandelions. I think the yellow colors are so pretty against the bright green grass. But soon, they sprout their puffballs and blow all over the neighborhood and you end up with a whole yard full of dandelions. They actually don't have much of a chance in my lawn. My DH sprays the heck out of them.

This dandelion stamp is from Stampendous, stamped with Versamark and embossed with white. The little circles blowing away at the top are actually a bubbles stamp from SU, but I can't remember what set as I pulled it out and put it in with a bunch of grunge stamps.  I centered the DSP (SU) on a white die cut frame I think was made by Sizzix--a long time ago.
Tied together with white picot trim satin ribbon that mimics the frame design and fastened to a Night of Navy card. 3 shiny sequins add some sparkle but they are hard to see on the navy background. They do shine IRL.
I left off a sentiment so I can use it for whatever occasion.
The sketch is by Tuesday Morning Sketches. Congrats to them for their 500th sketch. Go check them out and enter your creation. There are some special prizes this week.
This sketch is so close to CAS(E) this Sketch, I am entering there also.


2 comments:

  1. Very pretty card! I love the stamp you used above the dandelions. It really does look like the seed puffs that float off with a puff of wind. I haven't seen any dandelions here, yet, but I'm sure we will have them soon enough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card!! I agree that a field of dandelions is so pretty... in the yellow stage!
    Thanks for playing along with us for our 500th sketch challenge at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete