Saturday, September 1, 2018

Witch's Brew

First day of September. Where did the summer go? Halloween will be here before we blink. Send A Smile 4 Kids is having a "Cute Fall or Halloween Cards" challenge the next 2 weeks. I have already made and sent Halloween cards to my contact so this one is for one of my adult children. They like Starbuck's coffees.
I totally CASed this idea from Cheryl at Paper Panacea. She also has a Christmas version you need to check out.
The papers are from the scrap box. The cute witch colored with Stampin" blends is from Stampendous. I think the bat and spider are from 2 different SU sets. Computer generated sentiment.

1 comment:

  1. This is so absolutely adorable!! The witch is too cute!! I love the bat and spider, too!! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!! I'm happy to be your newest follower!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete