Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Non Card Project

Looking for a quick easy gift for co-workers, hostess, teacher? I made a few of these to sell at my church's Holiday Bazaar.
Female version:
Male version:
These are 4x6 acrylic picture frames. Picked them up at the Dollar store for $1.00 each. Slip a piece of designer paper in the picture slot. Tie a ribbon around the center. Slip the back of an post it note pad through the ribbon. I secured the back of the pad with a couple of glue dots. I will probably also include a pen--tucked behind the ribbon or clipped to the side.
After I made these, I found this sketch at Tuesday Morning Sketches and though it looks a lot like my project if you flip the sketch 180.

4 comments:

  1. WOW what a great idea Donna!!! Perfect use of the sketch too. Thanks so much for creating with us again this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super idea, and it sounds so simple to make. I have to remember this one. Hope they sell well at your Holiday Bazaar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are a great gift idea!! They do look like the sketch!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea on the sketch! This is so creative. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete