Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Butterfly Thank You

Tuesday Morning Sketches has a fun sketch challenge for us this week. 
A friend is downsizing her "stuff" with a big yard sale later this month. She let me go through her big stash of papers and let me take a bunch. So now I have an even bigger stash of papers--like I really needed that. But can't pass up free stuff right?
The background paper here is from that stash
The circle print is from SU's new Tranquil Textures. I used an old thank you stamp, masked off the words and made them into separate circles. The purple butterflies are punched from the remnants of the background paper. The polka dot butterfly is from more of the stash--kind of a camouflage butterfly. 

3 comments:

  1. What a fun and pretty card!! (Yay for new stuff even if it's not necessary!!)
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful thank you card! I love all the butterflies. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love butterflies, so I loved your card immediately. I hear you on the free stuff. My sister just said she got some crafting supplies at an auction and is going to send them to me. Like I need more stuff!!!!

    ReplyDelete