Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Things That Go Zoom

CASology cue word this week is Zoom.
Speaking of zoom--that is exactly what this year is doing. Zooming to the half way point already. You could at least cause a breeze. We could sure use one as it is hot, hot, hot here.
In Indiana, one of the great "zoom" events is the Indy 500 race which is what this card depicts.
The sentiment and image are "Birdbrain Racer", a digi by From The Heart. I colored it with SU Blending Pens. Under the image, I stamped tire skid marks with a Gorgeous Grunge Stamp by SU. B/W striped paper is from my stash. The image part is popped up with foam tape.

An a twofer:
It's a bird, it's a plane, it's Superman. In this case it is a superbird!
This one is also a digi by From The Heart, colored with SU Blending Pens. I fussy cut the image and centered it as though he is "zooming" among the clouds. I punched out clouds and sponged Sky Blue ink behind them.  When I glued superbird down, I left his cape free to wave in the breeze.  The sentiment is from SU.
I am going to add these to my stash for Send A Smile 4 Kids. I know the little boys will love these.

4 comments:

  1. Two more fantastic cards. Your creativity has no end. Love both of these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your birdbrain racer. This is such a fun and adorable card. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two cute cards! Your racer is a great take on our cue word. Thanks for joining in the fun as CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete