Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Heatwave

We have actually had a couple of days relief from our heatwave. But next week we are meeting our kids and their families for vacation in Hot Springs Arkansas. I''m afraid it will be living up to its name.
Appropriate then that Tuesday Throwdown challenge is "Heatwave--use hot colors".
I hope a Christmas card will cool you off, even if it is made with hot colors, lemon-lime  twist and melon mambo (both by SU).
The image is a From The Heart digi colored with Stampin" blends and glitter pens. Sentiment is also from SU. A WalMart lacy doily is behind the image.
I even photographed my "hot colors" card on a piece of hot colors polka dotted paper. Too much?
I am also entering this in Send A Smile 4 Kids Christmas in July challenge.  Go check out the blog hop they are currently having. Lots of prizes to claim. You can see my entry for that here. There are 2 prizes being offered on my blog.

3 comments:

  1. I really like your Christmas card with its non-traditional "hot" colors! That image is so cute, and the bit of glitter adds even more pizzaz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card. Love the details and digi/stamp. Thank for entering our challenge at Tuesday Throwdown Blog! Happy Crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely project, I am very glad you entered this week at Tuesday Throwdown. I hope you had fun!!! See you back very soon to play in another fun challenge.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
    Tuesday Throwdown DT

    ReplyDelete