Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Hey Chick!

Catching up on challenges and posts today. It is just too hot to be outside or anywhere away from air conditioning. So I am jamming Jimmy Buffet and crafting.
This is inspired by something I saw on Pinterest  here.  
I used a grey card base, added a strip of "wood" SU's Wood Textures. The chickens and sentiment are also from SU colored with Stampin' Blends. I love these chickens. I wish SU would bring them back with die cuts. I spend a lot of time fussy cutting them. I used a scrap of green cut with fringe scissors to add gras to the bottom.
Challenges
Send A Smile 4 Kids: Cards for Teens
The Paper Players: Birds
and Tuesday Throwdown: You're on My Mind

4 comments:

  1. I think Jimmy Buffet would appreciate this card...it's fun and funky! I think this is one of the cutest sets SU ever made and I am happy to see it! Thanks for sharing this with the Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully you were enjoying a margarita while listening to Buffet! Your card is fun and love how you colored those chicks! Thanks for playing along over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Donna... too cute for words! Thanks so much for joining us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun card! I love those chickens, too. Especially the wild-haired one. Stay cool.

    ReplyDelete