Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Bright Wishes

I am so in love with the Painted with Love designer papers from Stampin" up!. It came out with a lot of Valentine samples but I am finding it so versatile for other things. This is for my 14 year old granddaughter. I think she is ready for a more grown up card this year.

I tried to get a close up so you could see all the shiny gold but it just doesn't photo well. The butterfly is a SU die cut. After I cut it out, I used a Gorgeous Grunge stamp with Versamark and then embossed with gold powder. And the dots you see there are gold sequins. The sentiment is an old stamp.
Submitting to Tuesday Throwdown Favorite Color challenge.  My favorite color is probably the Melon Mambo by SU which I use a lot. Or really, whatever color I am working with at the moment. I love lots of color.

1 comment:

  1. Your card is beautiful, Donna. I think your granddaughter will be very impressed.

    ReplyDelete