Sunday, October 22, 2017

Christmas Forest

I have had a panel of forest trees sitting in my scrap bin for a bit and have been wanting to do something with it. Also was looking for inspiration to use the green houndstooth print. This The Paper Players challenge sketch this week inspired me to use both.
The papers and sentiment are all from SU. The trees are stamped with Lemon Lime Twist in the background and then Mossy Green in front. Hard to see but there is a thin gold layer behind the trees and the sentiment. Inside:
Here is the Paper Players sketch

4 comments:

  1. Donna, I love these gorgeous trees! Your houndstooth background panel is perfect! The gold foil adds so much to your overall card. So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week! XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. For years I used a tree as the focal point of my handmade Christmas cards, so this one really appeals to me. Fantastic card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful and elegant! I love this!!!Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful take on the sketch, Donna. I love the deep green colors with the touch of gold foil. So glad you joined us at the Paper Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete