Saturday, June 3, 2017

In The Pink

Send A Smile 4 Kids is having an anything goes challenge.
I have a cute pink card for the girls
I found a box of several colors of Ombre cards by Paper Studio on sale half price with coupon at JoAnn's. Couldn't pass up that deal. For this one, I trimmed down the from of one of the card bases, stamped on a flamingo and then added a strip of pink glitter paper from SU at the side. The tag was done on the computer. Inside, I carried out the tropical theme with a palm tree next to the computer made sentiment. That is matted on the back side of the ombre card.

1 comment:

  1. Very creative way to use both sides of your ombre card base. I really like your flamingo. I've thought about getting a flamingo stamp or die, but haven't done so yet. Your cute card reminds me why it's on my wish list!

    ReplyDelete