Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Purple Ombre

Today it is a butterfly CAS for Mother's Day. Last week, I asked how many shades of green can you use on one card. Today it is how many shades of purple.
I used 3 different shades of purple for the stripes. The butterfly is a die cut from SU. I sponged on some purple dies and put purple gems on the body. The sentiment is an old one form The Angel Company stamped in SU Wisteria Wonder. The inside has another purple shade strip alongside a computer message.
I used the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches
Inspiration from picture at The Card Concept

7 comments:

  1. Pretty card! Purple is my favorite color, so I really love this. This would be a great Mother's Day card for someone other than your mother. I always send cards to my aunts, and this sentiment would be lovely for them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Love the variety of purples as well as your beautiful butterfly! Thanks for sharing with us at The Card Concept :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooooo pretty! I love the ombre background you've given your butterfly! Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely butterfly - love that you decorated the inside too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. jolie carte clean.... et très jolie découpe en forme de papillon...

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really striking and such a lovely card!

    ReplyDelete