Tuesday, March 28, 2017

No Snow

My first Christmas card, and it is only March. I think that may be a record for me.
I used a snowflake paper from my stash for the background.The die cuts are SU's Swirly Bird set. I thought they would look like blowing snow. They are coated with Wink of Stella. The focal design as well as both sentiments are digitals by From The Heart Stamps. I colored the design with Prismacolor pencils. I added some glitter glue to the snow piles for some glistening. The ribbon has white circles on white to make you think of snowballs.
I used this sketch by From The Heart Stamps.

6 comments:

  1. Creative and downright awesome! I think those die-cuts definitely look like blowing snow. I love that image, too. That chick looks how I feel when I have to shovel snow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am totally in love with that die that you used to make the "swoop". So cool. Really shows off Birdbrain. Thanks for joining us at From The Heart Stamps for Sketch 168. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Donna, way to get ahead of the Christmas card rush and with such a darling card. I love the texture of your snow and your die cut couldn't be more perfect! Thanks for joining us this week at FtHS i {heart} sketches challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Donna, I love how you thought of snow when you saw this layout...that was super creative and fun! Love your card...thank you for playing along with us at From the Heart Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card! Thanks for entering I {heart} card sketches with a double twist - hope to see you again next time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Sonna... Really love your interpretation of the sketch!! Thank you for joining us at FTHS Sketch Challenge #168.

    ReplyDelete