Monday, November 28, 2016

Masculine get well

Trying to restock my inventory of get well cards. Today's is for men
The DP was given to me by a friend. She made a great find at a yard sale this past summer and so generously shared with me. I stamped a Tim Holtz compass over the top and sponged the edges with Tim Holtz Tea Dye ink. The car image is a very old one stamped on a die cut circle. The copper sparkle Washi tape adds a feel of a highway. I guess you won't know this is a get well until you see the inside
I did a sentiment on the computer and then stamped 2 images from SU Gorgeous Grunge to look like tire tracks on a road.
This is getting in to Freshly Made Sketches just under the wire

.FMS264.jpg
I am so sorry, I still cannot figure out why the image does not show up.  Any ideas? I am using a MacBook.

2 comments:

  1. Great masculine card! When you said it wasn't evident that it was a get well card, until it was opened, I wondered what you could have put on the front. The only thing I could think of is "On the road to good health."

    ReplyDelete