Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Rockin' Frosty

I have trouble coming up with cards for preteens and teens but I, like totally, think this one will do it!
It was easy with the digi image by From The Heart Stamps. Frosty rockin' his play list--what could be more teen? I colored the image with colored pencils and Tombow markers. The papers are from Hobby Lobby. The snowflakes, a Martha Stewart punch.The central image is popped up with foam tape.
Inside, I stamped some snowflakes above the SU sentiment. Keeping it terse and to the point as teen's don't elaborate much--with adults anyway.
I used the sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches

This was a great, easy sketch to work with. I will be keeping this in my file to use again.

5 comments:

  1. So cute! I think it'll work for anyone. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw your card on TMS and had to come check it out! I love that sentiment and I agree it is great for teens...might have to lift it. I thought in the inside another saying could be "have a Rockin' Christmas". thanks for the inspiration.
    Kathy D.
    www.dunnitagaindesigns.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect teen card!! I love the fun snowman!
    Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
    Debbie
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww...that's a fun card for any age. Love that happy snowman.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think this is perfect for a teenager or preteen. That image is adorable! Great ca d!

    ReplyDelete