Monday, August 1, 2016

Joyful Snowman

Hooray! I have my second Christmas card done. Don't you just want to hug this snowman and maybe dance with him?.
For the sketch challenge at From The Heart Stamps
Sketch160
I haven't pulled out my Christmas papers yet but found the blue check which kind of goes with snow themes. I attached that to a blue sparkly paper from Coordinations. Snowman and sentiment are both From The Heart Digis. That sentiment just calls for a shaker card. The frame is cut from Lawn Fawn stitched frame dies. It needed a little something for accents, so I punched out 3 snowflakes with Martha Stewart punch. I coated the snowflakes with glitter glue but that doesn't show in the photo.

6 comments:

  1. Wow! That's a fabulous Christmas card! I LOVE that happy little snowman--and the shaker element, too. You rocked this one, Donna!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a real beauty !!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shake those flakes friend!! Love how you incorporated a shaker card with the sketch challenge this week at From The Heart Stamps. Great Job! Glad you joined up. See you again soon and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love me some shakers! Totally agree with Kathy, what a great interpretation of the sketch! Thanks for joining us in the i {heart} sketches challenge at From the Heart Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card - I do like a shaker! Thanks for entering I {heart} card sketches with a tWist - hope to see you again next time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card - I do like a shaker! Thanks for entering I {heart} card sketches with a tWist - hope to see you again next time!

    ReplyDelete