Thursday, August 25, 2016

Another Boo Crew

I still have the Halloween papers and stamps out on the desk. So when I saw this sketch from CAS(E) this Sketch! I spied the ghost paper and new I had to use that.

The DP is from Paper Studio and is covered with ghosts. I fussy cut 7 of them and added them to some DP from SU. The sentiment I did via computer and die cut it with an Umbrella Craft oval.
It doesn't show in the photo but I gave the ghosts shiny sheets with Wink of Stella. We wouldn't want our ghosts flying around in dull plain sheets!
You can see the other cute "boo crew" here  

3 comments:

  1. Awwww - I LOVE this one! And yes, ghosts need a little sparkle, too. he he

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is so fun! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card! Thanks for joining us at CAS(E) This Sketch!

    ReplyDelete