Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Bear Texting

We recently visited Yellowstone National Park and Grand Tetons National Park with our son and granddaughters.  Beautiful places. We were able to see some wildlife. Had a bear encounter on the highway--fortunately in our car and not on foot. I found some really cute note pads in a gift shop. This image
reminded me of my 12 yr. old granddaughter who did a lot of texting with friends while we were there. What is it with kids having phones attached to their hands all the time?
I cut the image off the paper and backed it with black. Then added scraps for the accents. A polka dot Cuttlebug embossing folder repeats the polka dots on the bear's shorts.
Here is the inside
I did that on the computer. I thought it would be appropriate to have it in text format.
Design is from the sketch at Tuesday Morning Sketches

Here are a couple more cards I made from the images on the pads.




3 comments:

  1. Fun card! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love these! You're so creative with your computer-generated sentiments, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all great!!
    Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
    Debbie (TMS DT)
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete