Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Grad Stars

Our local high school colors are red, white, and blue and their team name is stars. I like to do school colors for grad cards so here is one for the stars.
I used some old paper I found when cleaning out a drawer. 23 yrs old actually. I used these patterns when I did my daughter's high school scrapbook.  Now that is major hoarding!! Is it still hoarding if you forgot you had it?
I used the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches

I decorated inside with more stars and a strip of red glitter tape. Sentiment was done on computer.

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful grad card! I don't think you hoarded that paper at all - I think you sensibly saved it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect card for the occasion! You never know when that old paper will come in handy. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply wonderful and spot on! Love the sparkle. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete