Saturday, July 4, 2015

Star Congratulations

Happy Independence Day! In honor of that and for challenges at The Kraft Journal (Red, White, Blue) and at Just Us Girls (Congratulations)
If you squint and look close, you can see the stars embossed on the Kraft cardstock. Then I used a Sizzix star die to cut the stars. The congrats banner is from Stampendous and stamped in SU's Real Red. I popped the center with deminsionals and anchored the ends with glue dots. I had a bunch of the negative star cuts left so put some on the inside.
This will go in my stash to save for next year graduations. Our local high school colors are red, white, and blue with Stars as the team name.
I was having crafter's withdrawl. This is the first card I've made in about 2 weeks. I have been busy prepping crafts for VBS. The theme is "Talk to the Animals"  These are the adorable animals I made on colored cardboard cups for story time.

6 comments:

  1. beautiful card !
    Love your animals !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the star embossed background! Your animals are adorable too - Thanks for joining in at JUGS 300!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your red, white and blue star and the wonderful embossed background. Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your layered stars. Thank you for sharing with us at The Kraft Journal...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is great, but those animals are amazing! The kids will have so much fun with them!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those red, white and blue layered stars! That star embossed background looks great. Love those little critters, too. Thanks for celebrating our 300th challenge with us at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete