Saturday, June 6, 2015

Fairy Godmother

This week's challenge at Send A Smile 4 Kids is "For the Girls". What little girl, or big girl for that matter, wouldn't like her fairy godmother to visit and grant her birthday wishes.
The card base is from a box of DCWV embossed cards. Found the box of 40 cards for $2.00 at a yard sale. Great deal!!
I punched pink, gold, and white circles. The stars and middle circle are a bright shiny gold but it sure didn't photo well. The fairy has lost her label so I can't give credit there. I colored her with colored pencils and star gel pens. Sentiment is Stampabilities done in SU Melon Mambo.
And while I had the supplies out, just go ahead and make another card. Right?
This one is without a sentiment so it can be used for any occasion. The strips on the left are stickers.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Donna - I saw your card at SAS4Kids, came over for a closer look and am now your newest follower! These are both really pretty cards, and I'm sure any girls would love them!
    Hugs, Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what I'm trying to do this year and it seems to be working great. I mean, why not, right? It only took me (cough) years to finger it out, but hey, but late than never! I love both of your darling fairy cards, Donna, and so will the lucky girls who get them!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete