Tuesday, May 5, 2015

The Whole Herd

Today I have kind of a liberal interpretation of Tuesday Morning Sketches

My neighbor gave me some card making supplies that had some window cards in them. So I was looking at the sketch and thought that could be a window in the center so here is what I came up with:
I used stamps from Newton's Nook called Farmyard Friends. To emphasize the window, I circled it with the corn stamp. Each of the animals are stamped, cut out, and peek out the window as if they are popping up out of the cornfield. I didn't think this card called for ribbon so I sponged some green at the bottom for grass and stamped the sentiment over it. The 3 pearls at top are yellow and orange found in my stash.
To cover up the back of the animals I used a cow print DP.
Here is a closer look at the adorable, fun animals


3 comments:

  1. You are so creative! This is such a fun card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very fun card!!
    Sorry I'm slow visiting, but thanks for playing along at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
    Debbie (TMS DT)
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww! This is really cute! I love how they're all peeking through the corn!

    ReplyDelete