Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Guy's Birthday

Both my son and son-in-law have birthdays this spring. So I am taking the opportunity to make a guy's birthday card for challenges from The Kraft Journal

and Freshly Made Sketches

I chose Red, Tag, and Twine for my card,

I used the Fiskar crimper on that side strip of Kraft Cardstock.  That piece of wood DSP is really a burgandy red--shows more as pink here. The tag with twine is from the Kraft Outlet. Sentiment is from SU. I colored in the word Birthday with a red Prisma pencil. Two little gold button brads anchor the papers together.

4 comments:

  1. Love the birthday sentiment (font) on that tag. Great interpretation of the sketch. Thank you so much for entering your card in the Kraft Journal challenge. Hope to see you each week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic masculine card! The graphic look of the stripes and woodgrain patterns are perfect with the tag. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the look of the crimper and it's just perfect with the woodgrain and kraft tag! Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another fabulous take on a sketch. I love how you used that tag as one of your design elements.

    ReplyDelete