Saturday, July 26, 2014

Great Buy

I found some great buys at a yard sale yesterday. I bought 3 SU Paper Pumpkin kits for $5.00. I didn't want all the same design cards so I mixed stuff from the 3 set to make some quick thank you cards.
The punched scallops and circles are from my scraps.And the SU Thank You stamp did not come in the kits. I ended up with 8 cards and supplies left over for more.
I have never done 2 different cards for 2 different challenges in the same post but since the cards coordinated, I wanted you to see both together.
The first is the design from Freshly Made Sketches

And the second is the design from Case This Sketch

6 comments:

  1. Such a bargain.....and the result is such cute cards! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you coordinated these card for two different challenges! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - 8 cards! I need to get busy and make some thank you cards for my stash, too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! That's a great yard sale find! Lovely cards! Love the colours! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Donna! How smart are you!!! I love how you used the same supplies to make to different cards. Both of them are amazing. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, these are both lovely! Great takes on the sketches!

    ReplyDelete