Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Dog Days

This card is a case from Cheryl at Paper Panacea.  See her card here. It is so cute! She posted her card a couple of weeks ago and I am still chuckling about it. So thanks to Cheryl, here is my card.
When I saw the sketch from this week's challenge at The Kraft Journal, I saw an opportunity to use this sentiment. The dog/hydrant stamp is from Great Impressions, colored with pencils. The card base if Kraft.The DP is from SU, I think the design looks a little likerows of  paw prints. The sentiment and inside are done on the computer.
Here is the inside
I added a paw print with a stamp from Sarasota Stamps. Both of the stamps were purchased at a trade show. I don't know if they are available online.
Here is the sketch from The Kraft Journal




3 comments:

  1. I am honored that you cased my card, Donna. That Great Impressions stamp was so perfect. I love the sketch you used, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet stamp set. Love the inside too! Thanks for sharing with us at The Kraft Journal this week for our sketch challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is SO cute! THanks for playing along in our Sketch Challenge this week. We're so grateful.
    Karen
    The Kraft Outlet

    ReplyDelete